Protein is very much essential for the body, protein-rich foods which will help u to keep perfect fit and also to keep track of your daily protein intake calculations. If you planning to build muscles you should keep track of daily calories n protein intake
19 plus men need 56 grams of protein a day while Women over 19 years need 46 grams of protein a day according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
A list of high protein snacks you can easily fit into your busy routine:
- Pumpkin seeds: A half cup of pumpkin seeds could contain as much as 14 grams of protein.
- Cottage cheese: One cup of cottage cheese contains about 25 grams of protein.
- Tuna: One can of tuna can have as much as 25 grams of protein.
- Chocolate milk: A glass of chocolate milk can have between eight and 11 grams of protein.
- Oatmeal: A serving of oatmeal can have as much as five grams of protein.
- Peanut butter: A tablespoon of peanut butter contains about four grams of protein.
- Hard-boiled eggs: One hard-boiled egg provides roughly six grams of protein.
- Almonds: You can get 6.4 grams of protein from 25 raw almonds.